Minimum Qualifying Criterion:
Education: B. Tech in Electrical Engineering
Experience: 10 + years
Roles & Responsibilities:
– Preparing technical specifications for EHV Transmission line design & Engineering up to 400kV.
Shall be proficient in relevant transmission line standards.
– Evaluating Transmission line vendors.
– Reviewing MQPs, GTPS, Drawings for transmission line supply items.
– Reviewing EHV Transmission Line Survey and BOQ preparation.
– Applying for Section 68 & 164 approvals, PTCC approvals, Forest clearances, NH crossings, Railways crossings,
Line crossings, River crossing, Civil aviation, Defense aviation, etc. & other approvals in transmission lines.
– Applying for CEIG approval for transmission line.
– Project monitoring & dealing with transmission lie vendors.
– Should have good communication skills & have experience in making written communication
to CTU/STU/NRLDC/SLDC/CEA and other statutory bodies.
*The candidate must be willing to travel at various STU/CTU offices, site locations, places as per requirement.