1. Procurement Strategy formulation for CAPEX items and raw materials for CELL and Module Lines and Utilities.
2. Preparing & maintaining the Vendors Lists, Vendor Approval & Selection, Preparation & compilation of Tender documents including RFP, EOI, NIT, ITB, GCC, SCC etc., and Coordinating with inter departments and consultants for clarification of vendor questions and technical evaluation / approval of bids, Preparation of Comparative Statement, Commercial evaluation of bids.
3. Benchmarking of Prices based on the market research, Zero base costing, Cost component, project experience or Internal estimates or Budgeted cost, Negotiations, Preparing Purchase proposals / Management Approval Note with clear recommendations, securing approvals from Management and Finance dept., Preparation of Contract and award of contract ensuring the legal aspect & company policy.
4. Post order activities including coordination with inter departments for timely advance payment or prorata payment, drawings / data, availability of work front, Logistic and required documents like road permit, exemption certificates etc. and follow up till closing of order / contract and final payment to supplier as per contract terms and conditions. Monitoring the post order performance and warranty claims if any.
5. Vendor performance assessment and rating based on the quality of material supplied timely delivery and cost aspect.
6. Techno-Legal-Commercial negotiation with the Vendors/ Contractors and awarding contracts for Materials/Services and monitoring of the same till completion of the Order/Contract.
7. Ensuring legal/statutory compliance for all the contracts and procurement
B. Tech/ M. Tech