To be compliant with various statutory regulations under the corporate laws, to make the timely reporting to the stakeholders and to have good corporate governance practice within the organization.
Qualification – B.Com, C.S
Work Experience – Minimum 8 years of experience and Knowledge of various Corporate Laws and Compliance
and keeping regular track and research on related topics of Corporate Law, preferably in infrastructure sector
– Convening of Board/Committee meetings
– Timely filing of e-forms with Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
– Number of non-compliance issues under Companies Act, 2013 and rules thereunder
– Number of grievances received from Investors/Shareholders.
– Number of queries rasied from Regulatory authorities.
– Internal periodic statutory compliance certificates from all the departments
– Registrations and renewals obtained within timelines
– Timely communication with stakeholders
– To prepare, update and maintain the secretarial records and database
– To prepare and provide corporate documents as per request received from other departments at the earliest.
– To prepare and provide the documents/records and follow the procedure and timeframe for the Corporate actions.
– To learn, excel and innovate with team in all aspects.