To ensure good corporate governance within the organisation, compliance with statutory and regulatory requirements under various corporate laws, timely reporting to all stakeholders; and to ensure that decisions of the Board of Directors are implemented.
Qualification: Qualified Company Secretary, Commmerce Graduate, Law graduate desirable
Work Experience: Minimum 12 years of experience as Company Secretary & Compliance Officer in the Secretarial & Compliance
– Timely organization of Board / Committee / Investor meetings as per regulations.
– Timely filing of eforms with MCA.
– Number of non-compliance issues with Companies Act, 2013 and rules thereunder
– Number of non compliance issues with Corporate Governance policies.
– Internal periodic statutory compliance certificates from all the departments
– Registrations and renewals obtained within timelines -Timely reporting of all compliances on the Tool.
– Number of non-compliance issues of the statutory laws
– Number of statutory approvals obtained vs handled
– Timely communication with stakeholders
– Timely creation and maintenance of secretarial records and ensuring minutes are duly signed within time.
– Ensuring use of standard practices & policies and standard documentation
– Timely passing of secretarial documents
– Ensure collection and integration of secretarial documents of the Companies for due diligence as per request