by Vineet Mittal, Chairman, Avaada Group | 24 February, 2023
- Experience in managing store functions at sites, centrally.
- Experience in Solar industry.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain complete understanding of the SAP (S/4HANA ) MM module applications including running reports.
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Microsoft Outlook, and Microsoft Excel, (Working Knowledge of Excel (V-Look up, Pervert Table, If else, H-Lookup).
- Excellent written and oral skills will be required for effective communication.
- Advanced computer skills are required to manage the materials management/Inventory.
- Managing Centrally Store/MM Day-to-day day Monitoring of all Site Stores Transactions, Functions & Reports.
- Utilizes statistical data, both standard reports, to assess, implement, assign, and routinely evaluate staffing to meet the requirements.
- Coordinates or assists in the activities of the operation with the procurement function.
- Assist in the orientation of new employees to each work assignment area and total department operations.
- Recommends or establishes policies, procedures, and methods to maintain or improve standards for operations of materials management.