Qualifications with Experience:
B.Tech/ BE (Mechanical / Electrical) with 6-9 years of relevant experience.
Ensuring proper and timely ordering of electro-mechanical Packages, timely delivery, proper documentation of the process, timely payment to vendors and monitor the Cost Control statement of all packages.
Nature and Scope:
– Aim at in time and qualitative sourcing of vendors for various packages.
– Follow the laid process of pre bid for sending tender enquiry. Carrying out negotiation with bidders to best
estimated prices by market intelligence and first principle rules to match the project budget as given by the
– Proper contract management of supplies and services by timely payment and keep track on compliances
specified in the contract.
– To plan, organize, direct, control and coordinate the supply/ services required during execution
and Operation & Maintenance of the Projects.
– Time to time interaction with Suppliers /Contractors and Project team to see that the performance of
supplier / contractors is aligned to the ultimate goal of the company. Resolve vendor or contractor
grievances and claims against suppliers.
– Keep track of overall cost expenditure of Project. Prepare and manage MIS for review of management.
– Understand on wind power Plant.
– Knowledge of products and service required.
– Experience in CAPEX and OPEX procurement for Wind Power Plants.
– Understanding of market trends for requirement materials and good knowledge about the vendor base for components and equipment