Experience- 8 to 15 years
Job location: Location- Noida (Sector-65)
We are seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented with 5-10 years of experience to join our team as Internal EPC Contracting / Cost Controller and will be responsible for:
- creation of Internal EPC contract.
- tracking project costs and ensuring that projects are completed within budget.
- Analysing Project Financial data and providing reports.
Review, draft, and negotiate EPC contracts with suppliers
– Develop and maintain standard contract templates, contract terms, and conditions
– Ensure compliance with legal, regulatory, and corporate governance requirements
– Manage contract change requests, including cost and scope changes
– Identify, mitigate and manage contractual risks and issues
– Collecting Base data from stakeholders for budgeting
– Review and analyse project budget and expenditure reports.
– Track project expenses against budget and report on any variances
– Assist with the development of project cost estimates and budgets
– Develop and maintain project cost tracking tools and spreadsheets
– Provide support for cost audits and project evaluations
– Assist with the development and implementation of cost control procedures
Master’s degree in finance/ Business Administration or a related field
– Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
– Proficient in Microsoft Excel and other data analysis tools
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills
– Ability to work independently and as part of a team
– Attention to detail and accuracy in work
– Strong time management and organizational skills
– Knowledge of EPC contracts and project management principles is a plus
No. of day working – 6 days (2nd and 4th Saturdays off)
Industry- Renewable energy knowledge and hands on will be added advantage.