Business Development – Leadership Role
Location: Base Location Noida. Extensive travelling PAN India
To lead all activities of business development, client/customer acquisition and assist in financing and projected related activities which will lead a portfolio of projects.
Key responsibility are (KRA)
- Conducts in-depth market research to qualify and quantify specific business opportunities in terms time to market, size of opportunity in terms of economics and returns; leverages industry contacts for strategic intelligence and leads; and assesses the viability of potential future proposal efforts, business partnerships or project opportunities
- Acts as the focal point (First person responsible) for specific business opportunities; works with the other business streams in India and Europe to develop pipeline of leads including proposal preparation, commercial negotiation, documentations etc
- Well versed in competitor analysis, marketing analysis.
- Will be involved in tendering, bidding and contracts negotiation and finalization
- Worked closely with government bodies like MNRE, Ministry of Steel, Ministry of Petroleum & Natural Gas, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers
- Should be aware of all the policy advocacy and regulatory practices
Professional Experience /Qualifications:
- Chemical Engineering and MBA with 15 years of experience in business development preferably in Chemicals and Fertilizers.
- In-depth exposure of green hydrogena and green ammonia
- Knowledge of PEM method, electrolysis, Green Hydrogen and Green Ammonia s
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, communication and presentation skills