Land Acquisition (Multiple locations)
Designation/Level- Managerial level (Asst Manager/Manager/Sr Manager)
Work Experience: -10-15 years
Department/ Functionality: Land Acquisition
Location: Odisha / AP / Karnataka / Maharashtra / Rajasthan / U.P (local from these states)
Qualification: Any Undergraduate/Post graduation (LLB/LLM degree will be preference)
- Experience in Solar/Wind industry.
Roles and responsibility:
- Managing land acquisition process for Solar/Wind power projects.
- Well versed and self-updated with State reforms & laws.
- Identification of landowners for the selecting, contacting and negotiation with the landowner for the private purchase.
- Dealing with local villagers, Gram Panchayats etc for land acquisition and land clearance.
- Execution of Land Agreement to sale / Sale deed / Lease deed / Rental agreements, Mutation approval from farmer name to company name etc
- Land Mutation approval from Revenue Department from Farmer name to Company name.
- Coordinate with Liaison with the Revenue offices like Gram Panchayat, Mamlatdar, Dy. Collector office for various permissions.
- Record keeping of all data related to land purchased and legal matters with MIS.
- Preparation and submission of application for getting the permission for land purchase and use of agriculture land for bonafide industrial purpose
- Ensuring all the government permissions