BD Open Access
Role : Business Development : Open Access
Location : Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Chennai, Noida, Raipur, Bhubaneswar
- Should have good understanding of various clauses of PPAs and handled power procurement/sale transactions under Bilateral, Captive Structure for RE for Commercial & Industrial Consumers including power scheduling, billing, settlement of payments etc.
- Should have experience of negotiation and signing of PPAs (renewable energy)
- Should have independently handled the operations of PPAs and invoicing etc.
- Responsible for analysing landed/capacity calculations.
- Excellent analytical, critical thinking and negotiation skills.
- Should be updated with RE policies, Open Access regulations, RE Tariff trends etc.
- Candidate should have knowledge of Power Sector Structure in India and its various stakeholders, Electricity Act, Electricity Rules, Policies, Power Procurement Guidelines etc.
- Candidate should have prior experience of dealing with Discoms/Transco/SERCs/SLDCs of TN, Karnataka, Maharashtra, Gujarat and Uttar Pradesh.
- Should have regulatory understanding to summarise orders given by of SERCs/ APTEL/CERC/High Courts/Supreme Court etc time to time wrt various stakeholders of the power sector
- Should have experience to deal with Discoms, SLDCs, RLDCs, Transco, CTU/PGCIL etc. for Open Access clearance under Short, Medium and Long Term
- Analyze complex problems, prepare MIS and various kinds of other reports
- Extensive knowledge of the power market industry, particularly aspects related to generation, trans-mission, distribution, and fuel supply, as well as understanding key energy industry issues, including opportunities, threats and trends.
- Ability to work as a team player and strive to deliver excellent customer services to both internal and external clients.
- Bachelor of Engineering, MBA
- Minimum 8 to 10 years of related experience with Power Utility/ Power Generator/Power Trader or with Large Power Consumer
- Basic understanding of electrical concepts like Generating Plants, Transmission Line, Power Substations, feeder etc
- Ready to travel extensively
- Good relationship and networking with Power sector stakeholders viz; Power Utilities, Developers, Power Traders, Power Exchange, SERCs, etc.
- Sound ethical and business judgment while demonstrating creative problem solving and professional communications.