Sr. Manager/DGM/GM- Legal & Land Acquisition (Renewable Energy)
The role of Legal & Land Acquisition is responsible for overseeing the identification, acquisition, and management of land parcels for solar and wind projects.
Job location: – Maharashtra/ Gujarat / Rajasthan
Qualification: Undergraduate/Post graduation (LLB/LLM degree will be preference)
– Execution of Land Agreement to sale / Sale deed / Lease deed / Rental agreements,
– Managing land acquisition process for Solar/Wind/Hybrid power projects.
– Well versed and self-updated with State reforms & laws.
– Identification of landowners for the selecting, contacting and negotiation with the landowner for the private purchase.
– Dealing with local villagers, Gram Panchayats etc for land acquisition and land clearance.
– Mutation approval from farmer name to company name etc
– Land Mutation approval from Revenue Department from Farmer name to Company name.
– Coordinate with Liaison with the Revenue offices like Gram Panchayat, Mamlatdar, Dy. Collector office for various permissions.
– Record keeping of all data related to land purchased and legal matters with MIS.
– Preparation and submission of application for getting the permission for land purchase and use of agriculture land for bonafide industrial purpose
– Ensuring all the government permissions