Managerial level (Asst Manager/Manager/Sr Manager)
Roles & Responsibilities
- Managing land acquisition process for Solar projects.
- Well versed and self-updated with State reforms.
- Identification of landowners for the selecting, contacting and negotiation with the landowner for the private purchase.
- Dealing with local villagers, Gram Panchayats etc for land acquisition and land clearance.
- Execution of Land Agreement to sale / Sale deed / Lease deed / Rental agreements, Mutation approval from farmer name to company name etc.
- Land Mutation approval from Revenue Department from Farmer name to Company name.
- Coordinate with Liaison with the Revenue offices like Gram Panchayat, Mamlatdar, Dy. Collector office for various permissions.
- Record keeping of all data related to land purchased and legal matters with MIS.
- Preparation and submission of application for getting the permission for land purchase and use of agriculture land for bonafide industrial purpose.
- Ensuring all the government permissions
Any Undergraduate/Post graduation (LLB/LLM will be preference)
Experience in Solar industry.