SAP SD Consultant
Roles & Responsibilities
- Facilitate the implementation and support of SAP SD
- Perform detailed analysis of complex business process requirements and provide appropriate system solutions; identify, interpret, validate and document customer requirements
- Facilitate workshops to collect business requirements
- Map client business requirements, processes and objectives; develops necessary product modifications to satisfy clients’ needs.
- Design, customize, configure and testing of SD
- Identify gaps, issues and work around solutions.
- Act as liaison with client for troubleshooting: investigate, analyse, and solve software problems.
- Handle changes or emergency transports as needed for high priority issues;
- Document functional designs, test cases and results.
- Proactively identify and propose business process and/or system enhancements
- Provide consulting services on both new implementations and existing support projects
- Act as a liaison between the business functions and the technical team.
- Work self-directed and independently; may act as subject matter mentor to more junior members
The individual should be able to configure the following:
- Organisational Structures: Set up sales areas, assign organisational structures
- Document Types: Sales documents; Inquiries, Quotations, Sales orders, Shipping, Billing
- Pricing: condition tables, condition types, access sequences, pricing procedures, pricing routines, Rebates
- Document Incompletion: incompletion procedures
- Document Outputs: Output types, output determination
- Master Data: Business Partners, Pricing
In addition to the configuration technical skills above, the individual should possess the following technical competencies:
- Electronic data interchange (EDI) : EDI Mapping
- Integration: Materials Management(MM), Finance , Transportation Management, Management Accounting
Programming Integration: ABAP, Non-SAP systems