by Tarun Pal | 26 April, 2023
Roles & Responsibilities
- Act as the technical expert, ensuring quick turnaround in identifying application issues and providing timely solutions.
- Develop detailed plans and accurate estimates for completion of build, system testing and implementation phases of project.
- Transform business function requirements into technical program specs to code, test and debug programs.
- Develop, code, document and execute unit tests, systems, integration and acceptance tests and testing tools for functions of high complexity.
- Perform performance tuning to improve performance over multiple functions
- Engage other technical team members in the design, delivery, and deployment of solutions.
- Ensure integration system activities including monitoring the technical architecture (particularly scalability, availability and archiving) meet all SLA’s.
- Manage operational support, performing work during change windows as well as providing on call support as required by the team.
- Undertake performance tuning activities for SAP integration activities. Mentor and coach junior developer resources.
- Provide consulting services on new and existing initiatives.
Desired Skills & Experience
- Minimum of 7 years of ABAP experience
- Strong object orientation experience
- SAP Fiori development experience is required (1 year)
- Gateway development
- HANA Exposure
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and ability to write technical specifications
- The following are considered strong assets: EPC or Java experience as well as the ability to write functional specifications.
- Ability to multitask and manage multiple deliverables and projects at the same time.
by Tarun Pal | 26 April, 2023
Head Solar Manufacturing ( Cell and Module)
Location: Pithampur , Near Indore ,( Noida to start with for 4-6 Months)
- Overall responsibility for manufacturing activities in an integrated photovoltaic solar manufacturing factory
- Create and implement best practice manufacturing vision, strategy, policies, processes, and procedures to aid and improve business performance.
- Ensure that manufacturing strategies and processes are in place to meet business objectives and operational needs in terms of price, quality and delivery targets and which enables the company to function and compete effectively in the market
- Evaluate the challenges faced by the business and take action to mitigate risks and develop opportunities
- Contribute to overall business strategy and annual budget process.
- Take ownership of the manufacturing policy, guidelines, and any associated documents
- Take responsibility for creating a market overseas for Modules.
- 15–20 year experience in manufacturing environment (preferably solar, electronic components, automotive, white goods)
- Demonstrable experience of leading a manufacturing function with a proven track record in strategic manufacturing leadership delivering effective manufacturing strategies, policies, processes, and systems
- Ability to add value, reduce costs and make business improvements.
- Proven project management and build quality experience.
- Experience of operating and influencing at a strategic level
- Knowledge and technical understanding of photovoltaic processes, components, and manufacturing techniques
- Good man management skills