We are looking for a Graphic Designer who can create visually compelling designs and engaging video content that effectively communicates messages, enhances brand identities, and captures the attention of the target audience.
The Graphic Designer required you to collaborate with stakeholders, and other members of the creative team to conceptualize, design, and edit graphics and videos across various mediums. A team player, and an excellent communicator who would be able to take directions from written or spoken ideas and translate them into captivating designs that connect.
– Creating visual designs for print and digital media
– Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic.
– Prepare rough drafts and present ideas.
– Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software.
– Schedule projects and define budget constraints.
– Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
– Amend designs after feedback.
– Designing brand kits to ensure branding consistency.
– Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic while receiving and incorporating feedback from team members to refine and improve designs.
– Edit and manipulate video footage to create visually engaging and cohesive videos for YouTube and other social media channels.
– Ensure final graphics are visually appealing and on-brand.
– Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
– Good in video making and understand the terminology.
– Edit and mix audio elements, including dialogue, music, and sound effects, to ensure high-quality audio for various projects.
– Conduct research and gather inspiration from various sources to stay informed about design trends, industry best practices, and competitor analysis.
Requirements and skills:
– Proven graphic designing experience of 1-2 years.
– Good in UI/UX.
– Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Dreamweaver, Photoshop, and video editing software such as Adobe Premiere Pro, Final Cut Pro, or other relevant tools)
– A keen eye for aesthetics and details.
– Excellent communication skills
– Ability to work methodically and meet deadlines.
– Degree in Design, Fine Arts or related field is a plus.
– Creative thinking and the ability to translate concepts into visually appealing designs and engaging videos
Compensation: 5 Lacs
Department: Corporate Communication
– Bachelor’s degree in graphic design, Multimedia, or a related field (or equivalent experience).
– Proven work experience as a graphic designer and video editor, or in similar roles will be preferable.
– A strong portfolio showcasing a range of graphic design and video editing projects, demonstrating creativity, technical skills, and a variety of styles can be an added advantage.